Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NO training wheels!!




Chase has just learned out to ride his bike without training wheels.  I kept asking him if he wanted the training wheels taken off and he said no because 4 was his favorite number and so he wanted 4 wheels.  Silly kid!!  So one Sunday (May 30th) we were out in the tennis court playing and I thought you know I think it is time to take the training wheels off.  Jason really didn't want to do it, so I did it without him while he was busy working in the garage.  Chase was a little hesitant, but he rides with our neighbor boys and neither one of them have training wheels.  So I took them off and started showing Chase how to ride.  He picked it right up!!  It was awesome!!  Once Jason saw what I was doing then he came over and said "I can't believe he is doing so good!"  We taught him how to stop and then start again.  But it was very nerve wrecking to watch because all of a sudden he would just fall and then say "I'm okay".  One time he was riding and all of a sudden the handle bars got turned in and caught on his shirt and ripped a hole in it.  He was all sad and I said, "Just go in the house and get another shirt, no big deal."  He was so cute and sweet.  Anyways, he is doing great on it and any chance he can get he is out riding his bike.  Oh and the other thing he said is "The boys are going to be so proud of me."  He just loves playing with those boys.  Here is also a picture on Chase's old Tri-cycle.  She wants to be so big like her brother!

0 comments: