What a wonderful day!! I think every year just gets better and better. This year so nice. I got to sleep in which was great and Jason made me breakfast, yummy orange rolls!!!! Then we hung around and got ready for church. My sweet sister Carrie always gets me a corsage for Mother's Day and this year was no different. It was so beautiful and sweet of her. After church we hurry and came home and got changed and went and met everyone over at West Jordan's park. All of my family was there including my parents, Jenn and Chris, Bubba and Luis. And Jason's family, his parents and Steve and Michelle. We all just sat around and ate KFC our family tradition for Mother's Day. Afterwards we went over and played some baseball, Chase started playing this year and Jason loves to play. So we all had gloves, bats, and balls. We all took turns catching and batting, it was so much fun!! The kids had a ball!! And then we went home and just had a quiet night, Jason and kids got me some hand weights that I have been wanting. It was a really great day. And I have to say I am so lucky to have such a great Mom who is always there for me and is my best friend!! And a great Mother-in-Law who is always there to help us, and is wonderful with the kids. I really got lucky with her!!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment