Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chase's last day of Pre-school

                                                              Chase's face painted Thomas


                                                                    Mrs. Kelly (Assistant)

                                                              Mrs. Bonnie Hoopes

I can't believe Chase is going to be in Kindergarten this coming year.  He is so big!!  He has been in Pre-school the last 2 years, and has loved every moment of it.  It has taught him to be more relaxed and not so hyper, his ABC's (recognizing them, sound, and writing them), patience, to share, and be kind towards others.  He really has loved his teachers.  This year especially because Mrs. Bonnie loves to sing and Chase learns very well by singing.  She taught him the colors song on how to spell every color, the days of the week, and the months of the year.  I loved when he came home and would sing the songs that he has learned to Paige and I.  Paige has learned alot of the songs from Chase.  They both love to sing songs.  I am just really sad about him going to Kindergarten, he is getting to be so big.  But he loves that he is getting taller and stronger like all the other big kids.  On his last day of school they had a picnic at the park so the kids could just play, get their face painted, and blow bubbles.  Chase of course wanted Thomas painted on his face!

0 comments: