


I know I am really behind but here are a couple of things from the last month.
Paige has been doing dance now for 2 years and absolutely loves it. And she just started tumbling in January. She goes to a class that is just down the street from our house and her name is Britney. They had a Christmas Dance Recital on the 17th of December at Granger High School. I was kind of nervous that she wouldn't perform because there was about 200 people there, but she was not nervous at all. We actually were doing a count down until that day, she could not wait to go up on stage. We got her dressed did her hair all pretty and then of course put make up on her, she loves putting on make up. She loved how she looked kept saying, "Do you think I am beautiful?" She is just too cute. When we got there she went back with her class and we all got our seats. My parents, The Slaughters , Jenn and Carter all came to see her perform. When she came out on stage she had the biggest smile on her face, it was adorable. As she started Jason tells me the tape just ended on the video camera so I hurried and switched the camera over to video tape so we missed the first little bit of her dance. She did so good, she knew all the dance moves and followed along with music. I was so proud of her I could hardly stand it. I kept telling her over and over how good she did. Afterwards we went and got ice cream at Ice Berg with my parents. Here are a couple of pictures of her!
0 comments:
Post a Comment