
Jason went elk hunting with his dad, they camp out this year. Jason said they made it in 1 trip with all their gear but it was a struggle to drive the fat cats. The weather turned out to be really nice for them. They went out opening morning and hiked quite a bit and then Jason had his dad sit in one spot while he hiked up a little bit further. Jason got in a really good spot and we able to get their elk. They were both 6-points and he was pretty excited. It took them 3 days to get them both out but I was really grateful that the hunt was over. Anyways, here are some pictures that I took when he got home. They are pretty decent 6-points for where they go.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Jason's Elk Hunt
Posted by The Meyer's at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I may not care for hunting but it is still impressive. Looking forward to my elk jerky.
Post a Comment