Tuesday, April 21, 2009

5K

This past weekend I participated in Salt Lake City's 5K. This was my 2nd 5K that I have finished. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. My official time was 32:29. I was just hoping to finish around 35 minutes. I must admit I was a little afraid to do it by myself, but overall it was fantastic. I felt like a million bucks when I was running to the finish line and saw that I was under 35 minutes. There are no words to explain how proud I was of myself. I have not ran that fast since high school especially 3 miles at one time. I appreciate all the support I got from my family, it really means alot to me. I especially loved when I heard Chase say "Go Mommy, You can do it!" I was great to have them there!!! My mom took pictures so I will post some later when I get them.

0 comments: