



Coloring easter eggs
Easter Egg Hunt at the ParkEaster is always a weekend full of easter hunts and lots of candy. This year was no different, we went to our city's easter egg hunt on Saturday morning at a park down the street from our house. They have it all sectioned off in age groups so the little ones don't get trompled all over. Chase was ready to go, Paige wasn't so sure of everything. So Jason and I decided that he would follow Chase and I would help Paige. Of course as soon and they said go, Chase took off and Paige just kind of stood there, not so sure of what to do. So I helped her long and she finally got the point that you pick up the eggs and not just look at everyone else. The eggs were filled with candys and then they had a drawing and we won a basket of Great Harvest Bread, yummy jam and honey. So stinkin' good!! Then we just played the rest of the day. On Sunday the kids woke up and were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Chase got a T-ball set and a solid chocolate bunny. Paige got the game Pretty Pretty Princess and a solid chocolate bunny. Right after they saw the chocolate bunnies, Chase says "Look Mom we got Dad's favorite chocolate bunny, but these are ours, and Dad can have his own." I thought it was very funny. We then got ready and The Meyer's came over and so did my parents to watch the kids do the easter egg hunt in the back yard. The older they get the faster it is. So they had to hide the eggs again because did it so fast. We then just hung out and played T-ball and ordered pizza. Took some naps and then worked in the yard and played. It was a great day, the kids had so much fun!! And I had also made them their own cape's for Easter, Chase's is Batman and Superman, Paige has the Princess's on one side and then a crown on the other side. I had alot of fun making them!


0 comments:
Post a Comment