I know I haven't posted anything in a while, so here is something. Yesterday Chase took it upon himself to go downstairs and get Paige. He decided he was going to drag her. Well the next thing I know she is screaming bloody murder. So I ran downstairs to see what happened and Paige is sprawled out on the ground screaming that her arm hurts. And my first thought was oh know please don't tell me your elbow is dislocated again. Well she would not let anyone touch it or go near it. She was miserable, not moving it of course and just sitting there crying. I felt so bad for her, so I called Jason and he told me to pop it back in. I said "No" I could not do that to her, she would scream like crazy. Well Jason wasn't going to be home for 2 hours and I couldn't stand to see her so miserable. So, I did what every other Mom would do and I popped it back in place! I have seen it done at least 6 or 7 times, so by now I should know how to do it! It was disgusting feeling her little bone popped back in. Of course she screamed when I did it. And afterwards she kept saying "Don't touch my arm!" Well I knew it worked as soon as started using it again. And as soon as Jason came home she ran up to him and said "Mommy fixed my arm, all better!" She was so happy! So at least I know what to do next time it happens again. And poor Chase he felt so bad, he kept saying "Paigey I will never pull your arms again, I am so sorry". It was cute! Hopefully as she gets older she will grow out of this whole stage. Anyways, nothing else is really going on.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have a blog now http://bfuller007.blogspot.com/ Add me
Post a Comment