Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's my 29th Birthday!!!




Well it was a couple weeks ago, but we can still pretend it still is. :) Anyways, I had a great day! Jason took the day off and we went and played at this place called The Barn, it has a bunch of bouncers to play on. It was alot of fun. Then we went and had lunch at Chick-Fil-A, YUMMY!! Then we went home and Paige took a nap and we then played with my new bike. Awesome! Sorry I don't have pictures I am still waiting on Jason to help with that. But we had a great time doing that. Then we got ready and we went to dinner with Roger, Teresa, Mom and Dad, Michelle and us at this Chinese Restaurant. Before dinner Roger and Teresa came over and gave me my present and can you believe it, they got me a Nintendo Wii. How freakin' awesome is that. I was totally in shock but absolutely thrilled!! Anyways, we had alot of fun at dinner and the kids did pretty well, which is really nice. We then went back and had cake and ice cream. I had to make 3 cakes because Jason doesn't like my cake which is German Choclate Cake with Coconut Pecan Frosting. So I made 2 other cakes that were white with Cream Cheese Frosting and one with Funfetti Frosting. Overall it was a great birthday, and I can't believe I am almost 30!! Crazy!! By the way Chase absolutely loves the Nintendo Wii!!!

0 comments: