Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally a post!!!!







Well alot has happen since I last posted and I have been a ton of crap from people on not posting, but if you had to deal with my stupid computer you wouldn't want to work on it at all. But here it is. I will just say we went to Georgia in October while Jason hunted. We had a blast hanging out with The Slaughters. The kids did really well minus they were all sick the whole time. But we survived and had a blast. I am not sure what else but I know something else happen can't remeber. So, I will just jump to our Disneyland Trip. Jason and I decided to take the kids to Disneyland for a week since they are so into all the characters we thought they would love it. Well it was probably the best trip ever besides Hawaii of course. But we had a blast. The kids did awesome and they enjoyed every minute there. We went to the beach twice, spent some time with my Grandma and had 6 wonderful days at Disneyland and California Adventure. By the end of the trip the kids wanted to move there and continue going to Disneyland everyday. This was the perfect age to take the kids. Paige could go on every ride except 3 of them at Disneyland. California Adventure was a little different she could probably go on half. But it was awesome!!!!! We went the week of the 15th-22nd and there was hardly anybody at Disneyland. We never waited in lines, it was great. We got to go on the rides as many times as the kids wanted. It was great, the weather was wonderful. And Carrie my lovely sister was in California the same week building a playground, and so she was able to take a day off and go to Disneyland with us. She even brought Paige a princess dress for her to wear when she saw the Princesses. It was great to share that experience with her. Oh, and the only bad thing was the day we got there, their was 4 fires going on around us and it was snowing ashes. But who cares we were at Disneyland. We could care less if it was a little hazy. The kids couldn't tell the difference. Except the other day we were driving downtown and Chase saw all this smoke coming from the power coming and he goes "Look Mom it is the beach see all the smoke". Jason and I just looked at each other and just laughed. At least he remebers the beach. Anyways, I won't go into too much detail because you probably on want to see pictures and I have told most of you all about our trip already. So here are some pictures. Enjoy!

0 comments: