Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paige's 1st Pedicure





My mom and I have been wanting to get pedicures for some time now. So we decided to go get pedicures and go to dinner. Well when Paige found out that I was going to get my toes painted. She really wanted to go and Jason wanted to go spotting so we decided to have Paige go with me and Chase go with Jason. She was so excited! As soon as I said she could go she says "Mom come help me find a beautiful dress to wear!" So Cute!!! So we got her all dressed up and left. She was so good getting her nails done, she sat so still and didn't move an inch. After she was done she said "Look now I am beautiful". I loved it!! I was proud of her. Then we went to dinner and she behaved so well. She was so happy when we got home, she wants to go with me everytime I go out. I can't wait till she is older and we can do more things like that together!!

0 comments: