
I love taking the kids to the State Fair. It is not one of Jason's favorite things but he goes along because he knows I really want to take them. One kids were so excited when I told them we were going to the Fair, I don't think they really knew what one was but I was so excited and so they thought it was something awesome. We went with my parents, Jenn, Chris, Carter, Bubba, and Luis. It was so much fun. A little expensive, ok kind of a rip off, but what do you do. We had a blast!! The kids loved everything about it, they could not get enough. We saw all the animals, rode on the pony's(they have been wanting to ride on a horse for a while now), rode on a bunch of rides, and ate really yummy food. By the end of the night we were all exhausted, but made some great memories.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
State Fair
Posted by The Meyer's at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment