Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yard Work







Well as many of you know we have been working on cleaning our yard pretty much since we moved in almost 4 years ago. Jason and I have decided we liked living in the canyon alot more because we never did yard work. Anyways, we had borrowed Troy's mini excavactor this past weekend and ripped out a couple more bushes, ok pretty much everything that was left. We took out all the bushes between the yard and the tennis court. Now we can see all the way to the back of our property which is nice. And we removed a huge tree that was half dead. I did not want to get ride of it because I loved the half shade that it gave in the summer. Jason had a great time tearing everything apart. And the kids loved it. They took turns all day riding with Jason. Having everything gone makes the yard look so much bigger. But now we have alot more work to finish. And we have decided to do a garden this year with the kids, which I think will be really nice to have. So here are couple pictures of the big tree coming out.

0 comments: