


I know this is really late, but I am lazy and I am finally getting these pictures on the computer. Anyways, for Valentine's Day we took the kids bowling which was alot of fun, they always have a good time. Chase saw some older kids next to us throwing the ball down the lane without using the little guide and so he thought he should do this, it was hilarous. He was trying so hard, he actually did a pretty good job. Overall we had a great time and the kids loved it. Afterwards we went home and ordered some food from Famous Dave's. Jason went to go pick it up, and while he was gone the kids and I decorated the house a little bit just to make it a little more special. I had bought some fun glasses from the Dollar Store and we lite some candles it was really nice until we started eating. First off I spilled my drink all over which was not fun. Then Chase kept playing with the candle in front of him and in the mean time he caught his napkin on fire. It was just great. The kids felt really special, like it was there day as well. Jason had bought me some new perfume which I loved it. It was a really great day!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment