Thursday, January 29, 2009

Paige's 3rd Birthday


Elaine, Jaylynn, Sabrina, Paige, Aspynn, Chase, Jaxon
(top - Eli & Cassidy)




Paige turned 3 on January 22! She was so excited that it was her birthday she could hardly wait for her party. We had a Princess and Prince Theme Party. The girl's dressed up as princess's and the boys were prince's. Jason made a bean bag toss for the kids, I made the bean bags. We bought a bunch of decorations and I also made the cake. I think it turned out cute! Paige was a little unhappy to begin with but when she started seeing her friends she was really excited. We got the girl's wands and the boys swords. It was so cute to see all of them interact and just enjoy each other. We also had a pinata that was a castle that we did in the house. It was only 25 degrees outside! Then we had cake and opened presents. Overall it was a ton of fun and Paige was exhausted by the time everyone left.

1 comments:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

such a princess...LOVE the cake...talk about a lucky girl.