Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chase & Paige's New Room





I have been wanting to paint Paige's room for a while now, so I decided to finally do it. After 3 coats of paint we painted it this really pretty pink. Chase also wanted his room done, and he wanted a green, so he and us picked out this nice green. We only did 2 walls, I didn't want to make the room look to dark. But I really like it and so does Jason. Paige was so cute all day Friday when I was painting, she would tell me how proud of me she was and what a great job I was doing. It was really cute. Anyways, I would love to hear opinions on if we should paint the other 2 walls in Chase's room.

1 comments:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

I love Paige's room...great color...what about adding white dots one the walls or stripes. Chase's room looks great too...I would think about adding some mural on the white that bleeds over to the green like a fish being caught on a reel.