So we bought Chase a slip'n'slide and he wouldn't really go down it on his tummy. I was getting frustrated cause I really wanted him to try it, so I went in and put on my swimsuit and showed him how to do it! It was awesome, I was having so much fun! Chase loved watching me go down it!! I felt like I was 8 years old again. We had it set up in the front yard, and so we had a couple neighbors come and see what all the fun was. They thought it was hilarious!! Finally we were able to convince Jason to do it. Paige was taking a nap, and I feel bad she was not able to experience the fun!! We had so much fun, I loved it!! But the next 3 days I felt like I had done 500 crunchies!! I was so sore, but it was totally worth it!!!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment