Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bowling with the kids!





Yesterday we decided to take the kids bowling. Last time we went bowling it was when Chase was Paige's age and he did horrible, so needless to say we weren't sure how they would do!! But they did great!! They had so much fun and there was no arguing over who's turn it was. It was so awesome. They kids did very well, the 1st game Jason won, then Chase, Paige, and Me. I was doing horrible. But I loved see the kids happy!! The 2nd game I was all warmed up and I beat everyone, and then it was Chase, Jason and Paige. It was great, we had such a good time, and then Jason took us to lunch at Iceburg! It was yummy!!! Chase was just excited to being a choclate cone, that is all he would talk about. It was so much fun to go and do something together as a family!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Oh and Chase didn't want to use the thing where you just push the ball he wanted to throw it like a big boy! It was cute he would just run and just chuck the ball down the lane. It was great!

1 comments:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

You guys do some many cool things. Love the pictures. Keep on blog'in.