Saturday, July 19, 2008

Father's Day





This is the first time in 9 years that we have been home for Father's Day! We went up the Flaming Gorge the weekend before and the weather was horrible. It was the worst I have ever seen it, and of course it is the first time I can get my parents to go with us. Needless to say they were not that impressed. It was freezing we didn't get to fish hardly at all. Jason and I were trapped in the motorhome for 3 day with 2 little roudy kids. We played out fair share of hide and go seek, watched movies and spent so good quality time together. Let me tell you there are not alot of places to hide in the motorhome. But it was great, I think the kids really enjoyed spending that time with us alone. But we were able to get my parents out to fish, and they did pretty well. My mom is hooked and my dad is happy when we are catching fish other than that he doesn't want to be on the boat. I loved having them there, it was nice to be able have them experience it with us.

And for Father's Day we hung out and then had dinner with my family. It was alot of fun!

1 comments:

Tabitha said...

That puppy is so stinkin' cute, mel. You guys should get a dog?!?