Friday, October 30, 2009

Haunted House

Chase has been begging us for weeks to let him go this haunted house by our house. It is rated #1 in the valley. So we were a little hesitant because we didn't want him to have nightmares for weeks. One night we were driving by and he was begging us to let him go, so we pulled over and asked a lady who was working there if little kids could go. And she said yes because they have these necklaces that flash and that tells the characters to not scare them. So Jason and I agreed that we would let him go to the Haunted House. I had found some discount tickets online which was great because those things are expensive. Anyways, so last Tuesday night I took Paige with me to my Enrichment Activity and Jason & Chase went to the Haunted House. Well come to find out they didn't have any necklaces there for Chase to wear so Jason decided to still take him through. When I got home I asked Chase how was it and if he was scared, he said "No Mommy I was scared they are just dressed up in costumes". I was like alright he gets it, and thankfully we have not had 1 nightmare. Jason did say there were a couple times that they both jumped and it was a pretty good Haunted House. Overall it was a great night and everyone had fun!!

0 comments: