Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Part 2






This was the best day. Jason let me sleep in and brought me yummy breakfast in bed. Then I got up and had to get everyone ready for church. We took the kids to church and they had a good time except Paige wouldn't stay in nursery by herself. But Chase loves Primary he gets so excited everytime he goes. Then we came home had lunch and Paige took a nap. We just hung, went on a walk in my new Jogging Stroller, and worked on a couple things around the house. Later we went to got KFC to pick up dinner and went to the best park ever. It was so much fun! The kids had such a good time and I loved watching them run and climb everything. Overall, I loved it, and I hope every Mother's Day is this great.

0 comments: