Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day!!!





This was by far the best Mother's Day ever. It all started Thursday night when I got home from Kickboxing and I walked into the house and the kids screamed "SURPRISE". I was a little taken back and then I saw these balloons for Mother's Day. Chase and Paige were so excited, Chase kept telling me it was my birthday. He doesn't really understand Mother's Day. But it was so fun. Then he wanted to show me my big present in the basement. I kept telling him no and that we would see it later. But he kept insisting. Finally he says "Mommy we got you a stroller, a big stroller, that fits 2 people". It was so cute, I just stood there laughing and told Jason next time don't take Chase if you want it to be a surprise. He gets so excited for any kind of celebration especially birthdays. I loved every minute of it. And the cute thing is Jason kept practicing saying "SURPRISE". He said he would go out to the garage and then come in so they could practice. But one time Chase said "Your not Mommy". It was very fun!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Weren't you so surprised when you opened your present?