Monday, June 21, 2010

Park City

Jason and I got our Timeshare for a week when my sister Carrie was here visiting. We thought it might be fun for everyone to come up and spend sometime together, just hang out and swim. We spent most of the week up there. The weather was good the first part and towards the end of the week it was cold and raining. But that didn't stop us, Carrie and I took the kids to do the Alpine Slide and the Coaster. Which they both absolutely loved, it was so much fun. The whole way down the Coaster Paige wouldn't stop screaming "WAHOO". She was loving it, I thought it was a little fast, but that is just me and my old age. They both really enjoyed there time there with Carrie. One day Jenn and Tabitha came up with there kids and we went shopping, had lunch and then went swimming. It was fun seeing the kids just loving the pool. Maddie just slept the whole time. The kids just wanted to swim and play ping pong. It was a nice break from everyday life.

0 comments: