Christmas Eve we spent with the Fuller's we had a great time eating appetizer's and making Gingerbread houses. We had a contest who could make the best house. The teams were Chris, Jenn, Carrie & then Jason, Mel, Bubba. We of course all know who won, the best team Jason, Mel, and Bubba. We had a great time eating the candy as we were going as well. Then did the Christmas story and sang some songs, then we went down and opened presents. Lots of fun, Chase & Paige got Thomas the Trains from Grandma & Grandpa. We had a great time.
Christmas Morning we fun, I could hardly sleep cause I was so excited to see the kids reaction. We set the video camera up and recorded it all. They had a blast opening all there presents and seeing what they got. We loved every minute of it. Then we had breakfast and just hung out till we went to Roger & Teresa's for Christmas there. We went to there house for dinner and opened up a ton of presents which was a lot of fun. Chase got 4 different trackers from Roger and then we had an area set up in the basement to play with all of them. I think Jason & Roger enjoyed them just as much as Chase. We had a great time with them. Overall it was a great day! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well. Wishing all of you the best for the coming year!!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment